The vocabulary for the glossary is documented using glossary terms. Each term represents a concept or short phrase in the vocabulary. Just like a category, a term is owned by a glossary but can be linked into a category from any glossary.
Model 0330 shows the glossary term.
GlossaryTerm represents a term in a glossary.
TermAnchor links each term to exactly one Glossary entity. This means that this is its anchor glossary. If the Glossary object is deleted then so are all the terms linked to it.
TermCategorization is a relationship used to organize terms into categories (like organizing files into folders on your disk). A term may be linked with many categories and a category may have many terms linked to it. This relationship may connect terms and categories both in the same glossary and in different glossaries.
The TermRelationshipStatus defines how reliable the relationship is between two glossary terms:
- DRAFT means the relationship is under development.
- ACTIVE means the relationship is validated and in use.
- DEPRECATED means the the relationship is being phased out.
- OBSOLETE means that the relationship should not be used anymore.
- OTHER means that the status is not one of the statuses listed above. The description field can be used to add more details.
LibraryTermReference provides reference information for how this term corresponds to a term in an external glossary.
Raise an issue or comment below