Stew Faster - Manufacturing Manager¶
Skills: Chemical Engineering, manufacturing processes and management.
Scope: Manufacturing Plant.
- Stew Faster is the manager of the manufacturing plant.
- He designs the manufacturing lines and oversees their operation.
- Stew is a little bit bored running the manufacturing plant.
- He is a methodical and conscientious person and through his efforts, the manufacturing plant runs like clockwork.
- Stew is looking for a new role outside of Coco Pharmaceuticals, as he wishes to make better use of his chemical engineering skills.
- Stew hears about the move to personalized medicine and is intrigued. This could be the opportunity he is looking for to get more investment in the manufacturing line and create a more interesting role for himself.
- Stew has made his wishes known to his manager and she has promised to bring him into the project.
- In the meantime, Stew continues to focus on keeping the manufacturing team's record of quality and consistency at a high level.
- A lack of investment in the manufacturing plant largely because it is working well and the founders of the company are more interested in the search for new treatments.
- Maintaining the high standards in the manufacturing plant while he is so bored with his role.
- Stew wants to be more involved in the business decisions around their manufacturing operation.
- He wants to innovate, use new techniques and work in a more challenging environment.
Raise an issue or comment below