0019 More Information¶
Entities that inherit from Referenceable such as Assets, Governance Definitions and Actors are typically the hub of a lot of related information. The relationships on this page identify resources and information that are relevant to these entities.
The ResourceList relationship links one Referenceable entity (parent resource) to another Referenceable entity (supporting resource) that is describing resources that are used by the first entity (or what the first entity represents in the real world).
For example, the ResourceList relationship may link:
- A governance domain to its associated community.
- An actor to its collection of favourite assets.
- A metadata valid value to the connectors or other resources that are used with it.
The description of what the linked element is used for, and hints on how to use it are provided in the relationship properties.
- resourceUse describes the use that the resource is designed to support. See Resource Use for examples.
- resourceUseDescription provides more description on the use of the resource.
- resourceUseProperties provides the property values needed to use the resource.
- watchResource indicates whether the parent entity should receive notification about changes to the supporting resource.
The MoreInformation relationship links Referenceable entities of different types together to indicate that one provides more detail about another.
- A glossary (or glossary category) may describe data items that are linked together in a DesignModel or a SchemaType and the MoreInformation relationship can show this association.
- A glossary term may describe a particular type of team, project or community and a MoreInformation relationship can link it to the Team or Project or Community element as appropriate,
- A valid value definition for a work location may link to the corresponding Location element via a MoreInformation relationship.
Raise an issue or comment below