Tanya Tidie - Clinical Record Clerk¶
Records management, particularly when it comes to data about patients while they are part of a clinical trial.
Records relating to clinical trials for new drugs.
- Tanya is responsible for the quality and organization of all of the information relating to data collected during clinical trials. She works for Tessa Tube.
- Tanya is confident in performing her Job as defined today, but is concerned about the increasing workload.
- She feels threatened by the new types of data being collected as she does not understand it. Tanya is deeply committed to the success of the clinical trials.
- Tanya has heard that there is to be a new IT system put in place to support the clinical trials. On one hand this is welcome but she is concerned that she will not be able to operate it.
- Tanya projects an enthusiastic and confident attitude. She is also patient and very methodical.
- Tanya sees an increasing workload for her as the number of clinical trials increase and the breadth of information collected grows.
- Much of the information she manages comes to her as hand written forms that must be transcribed manually along with a scan of the original notes.
- Tanya wants to be sure that the data collected in the clinical trials is accurate and complete.