Release 3.15 (January 2022)¶
These are DRAFT release notes, initially copied from the previous release The notes will be updated until & when 3.15 is released
Open Metadata Types
- A new attribute called waitTime has been added to the GovernanceActionType entity type to allow delays to be added into a process definition.
- A new attribute called completionMessage has been added to the GovernanceAction entity type to allow a message from the governance service on the results of the action or the reasons why it failed.
- A new attribute called completionMessage has been added to the TargetForAction relationship type to allow a message from the governance service on the results of the processing the target or the reasons why it failed.
- Appropriate properties have been added to the DigitalProduct classification. These were missing from its original definition in release 3.13.
- A new relationship called DigitalServiceProduct links a DigitalService to a DigitalProduct.
- The DigitalServiceOperator can now be any Referenceable rather than being restricted to a Team.
- The SolutionLinkingWire relationship can link any Referenceable rather than being restricted to a SolutionPort. This means that solution ports can be wired to DigitalProducts and other artifacts that they interact with.