Coco Pharmaceuticals' Persona¶
The personas from Coco Pharmaceuticals are fictitious, although they are blended from the experiences of real people working with data today.
Finance and sales teams¶
This group of personas are investigating a potential incidence of fraud.
- Reggie Mint - Chief Finance Officer
- Tom Tally - Accounts Manager
- Sally Counter - Payments Clerk
- Harry Hopeful - Sales
This group of personas are the executives whose full time job is the governance and protection of the company. They oversee the programs that set policies and monitor measure and feed back on compliance to the policies.
- Jules Keeper - Chief Data Officer
- Faith Broker - HR director and Privacy Officer
- Ivor Padlock - Security Officer
IT operations team¶
These personas are responsible for the planning and operation of the IT systems used by the company. They are not all of the people involved, but they each have a potential impact on the way the company’s data is managed.
- Erin Overview - Information Architect
- Peter Profile - Information Analyst
- Gary Geeke - IT Infrastructure Administrator
IT project team¶
This is the IT Project Team enhancing the IT Systems to create a supplier/customer hub, to provide end to end monitoring of the manufacturing process, and to provide support for a data lake for the clinical research teams.
Bob Nitter supports the multitude of application systems that the company runs. Lemmie Stage does the integration backbone implementation that supports the information supply chains that shift data between the applications. Bob and Lemmie work for Polly. Polly has engaged external consultants Nancy Noah and Des Signa to help with their development of the new personalized medicine capabilities.
- Polly Tasker - IT Project Leader
- Bob Nitter - Integration Architect/Developer (API developer)
- Lemmie Stage - DataStage Specialist
Coco Pharmaceuticals has its own manufacturing plant. Stew Faster is the manager of the plant.
- Stew Faster - Manufacturing Manager
Clinical trials team¶
These personas are involved in the clinical trial for a new cancer drug developed by the company. They are collaborating on their findings as selected patients are given the new drug. This is the first use of the company’s data lake.
- Callie Quartile - Data Scientist
- Tessa Tube - Lead Researcher
- Tanya Tidie - Clinical Records Clerk
- Angela Cummings - Nurse
- Grant Able - Consultant
- Julie Stitched - Surgeon
- Robbie Records - Patient Data Manager
These personas represent external data subjects for Coco Pharmaceuticals.
- Florence Paynter - Cancer Patient
- George Pie - Cancer Patient
Additional subject matter experts supporting specific projects for Coco Pharmaceuticals. They are providing specialist skills to help in the transformation of Coco Pharmaceuticals' business.
- Nancy Noah - Cloud Architect
- Des Signa - Mobile Developer
- Sidney Seeker - Fraud Investigator
Raise an issue or comment below