Asset log message¶
The asset log message is a type of log record that can be added to the local server's audit log.
It is used to record that a specific action has been taken on an asset.
The log record contains the following information:
- userId - userId of user making request.
- assetGUID - unique id for the asset.
- connectorInstanceId - (optional) id of connector in use (if any).
- connectionName - (optional) name of the connection (extracted from the connector).
- connectorType - (optional) type of connector in use (if any).
- contextId - (optional) function name, or processId of the activity that the caller is performing.
- message - log record content.
Raise an issue or comment below