Grant Able - Oncology Medical Consultant¶
Skills: Cancer specialist physician working in a research hospital.
Scope: Oncology department.
- Grant is a medical consultant. He is a deep expert in the treatment of cancer and is responsible for a number of advances in the treatment of Leukemia.
- Feels overwhelmed by the amount of information he has to assimilate and come to a conclusion on to progress his research.
- Many opinions on the correct approach from drug companies, colleagues and the patients themselves who have been reading the Internet.
- Grant is deeply committed to his professional work, spending his spare time investigating possible factors that could improve the survival rate of his patients.
- Grant sees great improvement in the understanding of cancer, but also many treatments that have little effect.
- He has yet to find an IT tool that helps him in his work.
- Correlating and collaborating on the evidence he is collecting with those of other researchers.
- He is contributing to a dynamic and evolving body of knowledge about cancer treatment that provides easy access to the information he needs.