A component that is in development means that the Egeria community is still building the function. The code is added continuously in small pieces to help the review and socialization process. It may not run, or do something useful - it only promises not to break other function. Expect to find git issues describing the end state.
Automated Curation Open Metadata View Service (OMVS)¶
The Automated Curation OMVS provides services that can be used to set up and monitor the automation services from Egeria:
- Retrieving information about deployed_implementation types with their linked templates and resources.
- Setting up integration connectors in an Integration Daemon.
- Setting up governance engines for an Engine Host.
- Setting up governance action type definitions.
- Setting up governance action process definitions.
- Initiating governance action types, governance action processes and engine actions.
- Monitor the outcomes of engine actions.
It uses the Asset Owner OMAS for its metadata services.
Raise an issue or comment below