Collections provide a general mechanism for grouping entities together. They are Referenceable so collections can be nested inside one another.
The classifications associated with Collection allow it to be specialized for particular uses.
- Folder means the collection can be treated as if it where a folder on the file system.
- Set means the collection is a set of related items.
- GovernanceStatusSet for a collection of governance statuses.
- GovernanceClassificationSet for a collection of governance classification for a particular governance classification.
- EventSet for a collection of related event schemas.