0422 Governance Action Classifications¶
Governance Action Classifications describe the common (ie typical) types of classifications that are used in the governance controls.
- Impact describes the impact of a situation on a particular resource.
- Criticality describes how critical a resource is to the operations of the organization.
- Confidentiality typically is used with a data resource and indicates how confidential its content is.
- Confidence indicates how confident the organization in the use of this resource in terms of its quality.
- Retention defines how long a resource (typically a data resource) needs to be kept.
The values used in levelIdentifier, severityIdentifier and basisIdentifier are define using GovernanceClassificationLevels.
The values used in statusIdentifier are defined using GovernanceStatusLevels.
Raise an issue or comment below