0422 Governance Action Classifications¶
Governance Action Classifications describe the common (ie typical) types of classifications that are used in the governance controls.
- Impact describes the impact of a situation on a particular resource.
- Criticality describes how critical a resource is to the operations of the organization.
- Confidentiality typically is used with a data resource and indicates how confidential its content is.
- Confidence indicates how confident the organization in the use of this resource in terms of its quality.
- Retention defines how long a resource (typically a data resource) needs to be kept.
The values used in levelIdentifier, severityIdentifier and basisIdentifier are define using GovernanceClassificationLevels.
The values used in statusIdentifier are defined using GovernanceStatusLevels.