Des Signa - Mobile Developer¶
Skills: Design and delivery of mobile applications.
Scope: IT project.
- Des Signa has been with IBM for 3 years and in that time has built strong skills in mobile application development.
- They is proficient with a wide range of mobile technology and is equally comfortable with iOS or Android devices.
- They is experienced with using the IBM Design Thinking method.
- They is currently assigned to Coco Pharmaceuticals to build out their mobile clinical trial apps.
- Des believes systems should be designed for people – not just to perform a function.
- They is a passionate believer in Design Thinking.
- Concerns that mobile applications are not secure and can not be used for patient and clinical data.
- Des focuses on the needs of the user in all of their designs.
- Spends a lot of time experimenting with the latest libraries and frameworks for mobile devices.
- A huge potential to switch the whole company to using mobile devices as a way of improving everyone’s productivity.
- Integrating with existing systems. They is frustrated because this is the slowest and least interesting part of their job.
- Persuading stakeholders that mobile devices can be secure and governed.
- Their mobile apps are simple to use, elegant solutions that support people in what they need to do.
- Their mobile apps provide proper protection of the data they gather.
Raise an issue or comment below