0320 Category Hierarchy¶
The vocabulary for the glossary is organized into a hierarchy of categories. These categories effectively provide a element structure for the glossary.
- GlossaryCategory represents a category in a glossary.
- CategoryAnchor links each category to exactly one Glossary object. This means that this is its home glossary. If the Glossary object is deleted then so are all of the categories linked to it.
- CategoryHierarchyLink is a relationship used to organize categories into a hierarchy to, for example, create a structure for a taxonomy. A category may have none or one super-categories. However this super-category may be in a different glossary.
- SubjectArea is a classification for a category that indicates that the category represents a subject area.
- LibraryCategoryReference provides reference information for how this category corresponds to a category in an external glossary.