A component that is in development means that the Egeria community is still building the function. The code is added continuously in small pieces to help the review and socialization process. It may not run, or do something useful - it only promises not to break other function. Expect to find git issues describing the end state.
Data Privacy Open Metadata Access Service (OMAS)¶
The Data Privacy OMAS provides APIs and events for tools that supports the operational side of a data privacy program. This includes:
- Reviewing the regulations and governance requirements defined in the governance program that related to privacy.
- Maintaining the definitions for personal data.
- Retrieving information about the location and protection of personal data.
- Retrieving information about the digital services in order to assess their compliance to the data privacy program.
- Recording data processing impact assessments.
- Managing incidents relating to data privacy.
Raise an issue or comment below